Rules of the competition
VIII International Guitar Competition in Olsztyn 30.06 – 02.07.2016
- Jury of the International Guitar Competition in Olsztyn in the composition established by the organizers evaluate the performances of each contestant on a scale of 0 to 25 points.
- Jury President is appointed by the organizers. President leads a meeting of the Jury, has the right to increase or decrease the results of the auditions of 0.5 point.
- Secretary of the Jury coordinates the proper working of the committee of judges associated with evaluating performances of eachparticipants and can evaluate the performances of the participants.
- Laureate of the Competition is a guitarist/ensemble who has obtained at least 21 points.
- Jury qualifies up to eight guitarists to the second stage of the second group, who received the highest score. Scoring both stages do not add up.
- Grand Prix Competition can get artist / ensemble that received the highest score of the Competition and can not be simultaneously awarded the first place in their group.
- Competition results will be announced during the Concert on July 2, 2016. The participant can know the points of own performance.
- Grand Prix winner presented during the concert on 02.07.2016 – program designated by the President of the Jury.
- Awards distributes Organizer in agreement with the President of the Jury.
- Organizer may participate in meetings of the Jury.
- The members of the jury not judge their students.
- The Jury President should prepare protocol of the competition. It should contain all the decisions , observations and suggestions.
- The results of the VIII International Guitar Competition /WINNERS LIST/ will be posted on www.gitara.olsztyn.pl